Friday, June 27, 2008

Henci Goer can't prove it but ...

Anyone in need of a laugh should check out Henci Goer's latest post about me.

"I don't know if you ran across that thread while surfing this Forum, but some of us--including me--theorize that "Dr. Amy" is a disinformation strategy of the American College of Ob/Gyns. We can't prove it, of course"

It just like the rest of the stuff Henci Goer makes up. She can't prove it, but she writes it anyway.

Who is Henci Goer and why should anyone be listening to her? It appears that she has no credentials in obstetrics, midwifery, public health, epidemiology or statistics. Apparently she hasn't done graduate work in anything. She describes herself as an "independent expert", which is just another way of saying an "expert in her own mind."

One thing we can say for sure: If she can't figure out who I am, despite my articles, book, websites, etc., she obviously doesn't know how to do research.

Labels:

0 Old Comments: