Thursday, November 01, 2007

Poor Henci Goer, still afraid

Henci Goer has never been able to defend her fabricated claims against my presentation of the scientific evidence. Not surprisingly, she has deleted most of my posts in order to avoid the embarrassment of having no response. Of course, she has banned me from her site after explicitly claiming she would not do so. I expected all of those responses, but she still managed to surprise me.

Here's my favorite part:

"If you search this Forum's posts on "Tuteur," you should turn up our exchange and see my defense of these studies, and how I handled her."

She's actually encouraging people to search for our "exchange" after she deleted most of it. That's the ONLY way she knows how to handle criticism ... erase it.

My second favorite part:

"Some weeks ago, someone e-mailed me asking who she was. I said that I didn't know, but it might be interesting to poke around on the internet and find out. A week or so later, my correspondent got back to me. She wrote that she could verify that Amy is a real person, but not that Amy is an M.D., much less an obstetrician."

So the woman who promotes herself as an "expert in research" can't even find out that a real person exists! If she can't manage to successfully research and discover the obvious, how can she be trusted to research the obstetric literature?

By the way, if you want to follow Goer's suggestion and "see my defense of these studies, and how I handled her", the exchanges she deleted are here:

Goer fils to address specific criticisms of the MacDorman study
There's no debate if the other side gives up
Goer tries to avoid the issue
What better confirmation that I am correct? Henci Goer cannot respond
A public challenge to Henci Goer
Goer refuses public debate. What does she have to fear?
What led up to Henci Goer's refusal to debate
Henci Goer has no answer ... again

Labels:

0 Old Comments: